Connect with Jeff Bagel, CFRE
Jeff can help nonprofits with:
- Re-positioning the organization to both survive and grow during and post Covid 19
- Developing a comprehensive fundraising plan
- Capital Campaign counsel
- Feasibility Studies
- Development Audits/Program Reviews
- Serving as an interim Chief Fundraising Officer or Executive Director
- Major Gifts counsel
- One-on-one strategic advisement
- Annual Fund counsel
- Board Relations/Communications
- Developing Fundraising Policies and Procedures
A little more about Jeff:
Jeff is a Principal with eAdvancement Consulting and has extensive experience in leading organizations to maximize their potential through fundraising, volunteer and board development, the creation of annual fundraising plans and one-on-one strategic advisement for Not For Profit leaders. Jeff’s first book, "Annual Fundraising Plans Made Simple: A Road Map for Community Colleges and Small Development Shops", was released in the fall of 2016 by CASE Publishing. It was CASE’s top-selling book in its category in 2017. In 2020, now in its second printing, Jeff's book has become a solid resource for fundraising professionals across the globe.
Learn more Jeff Bagel, CFRE - visit eAdvancement Consulting online here.