The Nonprofit Partnership exists to advance the nonprofit sector by promoting best practices, fostering connections, and celebrating excellence.
Learn more about our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Assessment; the Organizational Diversity Census Workbook; and our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Pledge!
Interested in membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Learn more about benefits and requirements.
Small, medium, or large... we have a membership option for you!
Looking for information pertaining to governance, marketing and communications, fundraising, and more? Look no further - view The Nonprofit Partnership's Resource Library today!
** Please note: registration is required via https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-3905951 **
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership and Strategy Solutions, Inc. for the Standards for Excellence® series: Getting to Know the Standards for Excellence®: Best Practices for a Well-Managed and Responsibly Governed Nonprofit.
What are the Standards for Excellence®, you ask? According to The Standards for Excellence Institute®, the Standards® were "established to promote the highest standards of ethics, effectiveness, and accountability in nonprofit governance, management, and operations."
Accreditation and recognition can be a rigorous process, but the Strategy Solutions team will be there to guide you as you explore this important process.
This series will provide a framework to achieve a well-managed and responsibly governed organization. Each session will be interactive -- there will be the opportunity for participants to share information and ask questions. Join Strategy Solutions for one session or for all -- whatever works best for you and your needs!
Getting to Know the Standards for Excellence®: Best Practices for a Well-Managed and Responsibly Governed Nonprofit - Public Awareness, Engagement and Advocacy.
Presented by: Strategy Solutions, Inc.
This session will provide an overview of the Standards for Excellence® with a specific focus on Public Awareness, Engagement and Advocacy. Topics to be covered include:
- Educating and Engaging the Public
- Advancing the Mission Through Public Policy and Advocacy
- Engaging in Lobbying and Political Activity
This session will touch on:
- An overview of the Standards for Excellence® and how they benefit nonprofits
- Nonprofits should represent the interests of the people they serve through public education and public policy advocacy, as well as by encouraging board members, staff, volunteers, and stakeholders to participate in the public affairs of the community.
- When appropriate to advance the organization’s mission, nonprofits should engage in promoting public participation in community affairs and elections. As such, they should communicate in an effective manner to educate, inform and engage the public.
Powered by Firespring