The Nonprofit Partnership exists to advance the nonprofit sector by promoting best practices, fostering connections, and celebrating excellence.
Please join us for the newly created Nonprofit Reinvention Virtual Summit - October 26th and October 28th!
Interested in membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Learn more about benefits and requirements.
Small, medium, or large... we have a membership option for you!
Looking for information pertaining to governance, marketing and communications, fundraising, and more? Look no further - view The Nonprofit Partnership's Resource Library today!
** Please note: registration is required via https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-3905890 **
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership and Strategy Solutions, Inc. for the Standards for Excellence® series: Getting to Know the Standards for Excellence®: Best Practices for a Well-Managed and Responsibly Governed Nonprofit.
What are the Standards for Excellence®, you ask? According to The Standards for Excellence Institute®, the Standards® were "established to promote the highest standards of ethics, effectiveness, and accountability in nonprofit governance, management, and operations."
Accreditation and recognition can be a rigorous process, but the Strategy Solutions team will be there to guide you as you explore this important process.
This series will provide a framework to achieve a well-managed and responsibly governed organization. Each session will be interactive -- there will be the opportunity for participants to share information and ask questions. Join Strategy Solutions for one session or for all -- whatever works best for you and your needs!
Getting to Know the Standards for Excellence®: Best Practices for a Well-Managed and Responsibly Governed Nonprofit - Resource Development.
Presented by: Strategy Solutions, Inc.
This session will provide an overview of the Standards for Excellence® with a specific focus on Resource Development. Topics to be covered include:
- Resource Plan
- Sources of Income
- Fundraising Activities
- Donor Relationships and Privacy
- Acceptance of Gifts
- Fundraising on Behalf of the Organization
This session will touch on:
- An overview of the Standards for Excellence® and how they benefit nonprofits
- The responsibility for resource development is shared by the board and staff.
- Nonprofit organizations depend on an array of sources of financial support -an organization’s resource development program should be maintained on a foundation of truthfulness and responsible stewardship.
- Policies should be consistent with its mission, compatible with its organizational capacity, and respectful of the interests of donors, prospective donors, and others providing resources to the organization.
Powered by Firespring