The Nonprofit Partnership exists to advance the nonprofit sector by promoting best practices, fostering connections, and celebrating excellence.
The COVID-19 pandemic is changing day to day. Access this portion of our Resource Library for current information, as it relates to our nonprofit sector.
Interested in membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Learn more about benefits and requirements.
Small, medium, or large... we have a membership option for you!
Looking for information pertaining to governance, marketing and communications, fundraising, and more? Look no further - view The Nonprofit Partnership's Resource Library today!
Please visit https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-3841181 to register!
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership and The Erie Community Foundation for "Erie Gives 2020: A Decade of Generosity" on Tuesday, June 2nd at 9:00 AM via Zoom!
What we'll cover:
- Important dates and deadlines
- A short review of the 10-Point Checklist
- An update from The Erie Community Foundation
- How to take advantage of the Erie Gives Toolkit
- Tips & notes from Adam Bratton, Executive Director with The Nonprofit Partnership
Powered by Firespring