Connect with Debra Thompson
Debra can help nonprofits with:
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Public and Stakeholder Engagement
- Education and Support around the Standards for Excellence® (best practices for nonprofits)
- Market Research (needs assessment, customer satisfaction, employee engagement)
- Board Governance and Restructuring Support
- Program Development and Implementation Support
- Major Gifts Consulting and Capital Campaign Counsel
- Program Evaluation
A little more about Debra:
Debra Thompson is President of Strategy Solutions, Inc. In this role, she serves as project manager and collaborator, enabling clients to “take it to the next level” and achieve their vision and goals. She also helps nonprofits implement best practices in governance and management.
With advanced training in Strategic Planning, Quantitative and Qualitative Market Research, Total Quality Management, Leadership Development, Systems Thinking & Facilitation (through affiliates of MIT), Deb is a licensed consultant, trainer and peer reviewer for the National and Pennsylvania Standards for Excellence®: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector. She was appointed to the National Standards for Excellence®Council in December 2015.
Debra has 20 years’ experience teaching at the masters’ level at Duquesne and Gannon Universities including Organizational Development, Program Development/Evaluation, Strategic Planning, Research Methods and Leadership courses. Her awards and recognitions include: Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business, Erie’s “Dynamic Dozen” of Women Making History, Finalist for International Stevie Award for Women in Business, Technology Innovator category and Erie Woman of the Year Finalist.
Learn more about Debra and Strategy Solutions, Inc here.